One of the constants with Google is change. Here are links to many Client Tours I have created. I have updated my blog with the latest steps for sharing and embedding Google Street View | Trusted Tours. There are posts on the Blog page that provide the steps for embedding tours on websites. Google hosts all tours and delivers them to visitors so there is no worry about bandwidth demands from your web provider.ncluded with the tour package is a prearranged number of interior and exterior still photographs. Files are provided in three different resolutions. Low resolution about 1 megapixel file ideal for web sharing, iPAD resolution about 5 megapixels in size for printing or where higher quality is required and high resolution files that are over 20 megapixels for large printing and other needs. All files are provided to clients with unrestricted use licence. Professionally staged food or menu items can be captured at time of photography or a more suitable time.
New processes introduced by Google have changed my workflow. I now upload still images to the client’s Google listing instead of with the tour to make future changes easier. I looked at analytics for a group of images I recently added to for a client. There has been 30,000 image views in the first month. Over 26,000 views of a single image!
Here are links to pages with “Google Street View | Trusted” tours I created:
Click on the Photo or Title to see link to page containing tours
What a Google Street View | Trusted virtual tour can do for your business?
- Make your first impression On Google count.
- Open your doors to prospective and current clients 24/7
- Adding tour to your website can increase time spend on your site.
- Your virtual tour can introduce prospective clients to the goods and services you provide.
- Invite customers into your space anytime from anywhere.
Your Google Maps Street View | Trusted virtual tour includes:
- Photography of your business by a Google trained Trusted Photographer.
- Design of a Google hosted 360-degree virtual tour of your business.
- Creation of a set of 10-15 “Point of Interest” or selected still photographs for your Google listings (Google Search and Google Maps) in a section for photos.
- All still images are provided in high resolution for your unlimited and unrestricted use.
- Virtual tour and images are hosted by Google for free.
Call me to plan your tour 905.929.3660 E-Mail Terry@TerryBabij.com or please fill out the form below