For the trip A roll-a-board thinkTANK Airport TakeOff bag that converts to backpack. It is quite heavy when loaded.
- Canon 5D MKIII with Kirk L-Bracket. Kirk was kind enough to supply a raw aluminum bracket so I would have in time for this trip! Thank you so much. They will swap when I return. Maybe I should keep the aluminum as a 1 of a kind??
- Canon 7D with Battery Pack and Really Right Stuff L-Bracket (Back-up)
- Canon SD800 Converted to Infra Red by Life Pixels
- Canon SD960 Converted to Super Color IR by Life Pixels
- Canon 50MM 1.8 EF II Below 25mm Extension Tube
- Canon 10-22MM EF-S
- Canon 24-70MM 2.8 L
- Canon 70-200MM 2.8 IS L below Pocket Wizard TT1 and TT5 triggers
- Canon 1.4X II Converter
- Canon 430 EXii Flash
- Canon 580 EXii Flash
- Assorted Remotes, filter wrenches, CF and SD cards. 5 in 1 Reflector
- Really Rights Stuff BH-40 Ball Mount
- Induro AX-214 alloy tripod
This is probably too much however when I am venturing half way around the world I don’t want to think I wish I had…. and I know right where it is.
I will be carrying a small notebook with Lightroom 4.1 and Photoshop CS5 for viewing and editing some of the work in China.